From the Maitland Mercury report:
Holding memories of baptisms, confirmations, weddings and funerals, St Luke’s Anglican, Church, has been an integral part of the Rutherford/Telarah community for more than 100 years.
This weekend parishioners will gather to commemorate the centenary.
The church was dedicated for service on April 13, 1912, and consecrated soon after. During the early 1980s the church was refurbished.
Full article available at Maitland Mercury, Sept. 28, 2012.