From the Maitland Mercury report:
An elegant pipe organ dominates the altar at St Stephen’s Presbyterian Church, East Maitland.
Ornately decorated, the pipes stretch to the ceiling and the congregation often sees the back of organist Lyn Brattan at Sunday services.
It was part of the first Presbyterian Church in Fitzroy Street, East Maitland, in the 1890s, before it was moved to the church on George Street in 1938.
Full article by Briony Snedden available at Maitland Mercury, 17 Mar, 2010.