Issue 24, our Sep-Oct 2014 edition has features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. In this edition:
- Discover your family’s story through millinery fashion with our dress historian Jayne Shrimpton
- We look at the booming industry of DNA testing and hear about readers’ experiences
- Find out which 50 best genealogy and history blogs made our 3rd Annual Blog Awards
- Need to know which family history software is best for you? Our practical guide will help
- Go behind the scenes in Sydney’s latest archaeology digs
- Plus, want to see your ancestor on the cover of Inside History? Enter our cover competition now!