Friday, April 14, 2017

Inside History Magazine discontinued

Dear Inside History friends and community,

It is with great sadness that I’m writing to let you know that I’ve decided the next issue of Inside History magazine will be our last. It’s been a difficult decision, one that I’ve made only after careful consideration.
It was a passion of mine to start a magazine that focused on Australian history, to offer a platform to people like yourselves who research and discover inspiring stories about our heritage, and share it with an audience who are just as passionate about our history.

So I have decided that, unless a patron or sponsor steps forward to make up the shortfall, I will have to close the title. It’s not been an easy decision, but the stress and cost of publishing the magazine over the past seven years has been enormous.

Further information: Genealogy and History News