From the Maitland Mercury report:
A historic bell cast in 1918 will continue to ring out its message at Tenambit Public School where it was installed this week.
St Egwin’s Anglican Church originally owned the bell, which was cast for them at the local foundry in Tenambit in 1918.
At that time, the bell had cost a little more than £16 – today the metal alone is estimated to be worth about $400. St Egwin’s Church building was used in those times as the Tenambit School.
Full article available at Maitland Mercury, Nov. 9, 2015.