- 100+ new family history resources online to find your family
- Unseen Indigenous artefacts and stories: from the National Museum of Australia’s new landmark exhibition
- The evacuation of Gallipoli, 100 years on: what have we learnt?
- Australia’s bountiful food history, from convict hominy to Regency feasts – plus the best Christmas pudding recipe from 1861!
- The legend of Harold Lasseter: conman or visionary?
- The lives and times of colonial-era businesswomen
- Why Madame Weigel was a household name in Australia from the 1800s to 1969
- The Indigenous war hero from the Darwin Bombing to be honoured in the Northern Territory
- Our military history expert’s guide to military medals
- The history lover’s guide to Canberra
- The latest history news, events, book and app reviews, and more.
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Inside History Magazine November - December issue
In issue 31, the Nov-Dec edition of Inside History you’ll discover: